Monday, May 24, 2010

Bacon Bits!

So who doesn't like bacon? Ok now before any vegetarians, vegans or members of PETA start harassing me.......please don't. If you do not wish to eat meat, don't. I on the other hand like meat and bacon is very, very good. I'm not sure anyone can actually deny that. But I digress.

I think bacon is awesome. In fact I think bacon makes just about any food better. Come on now, what other food do you use to enhance other foods and yet still has a place to be its' own meal, BLTs are yummy. Anyway a friend of mine sent this image to me which struck me as pretty funny. I think in fact I like bacon so much I will make it part of regular post. Hey it is called 'Porkchop Express' after all.


1 comment:

  1. Bacon is sunshine
    like a hug or friendly dog
    always worth a smile!

    ReplyDelete

 
www.website-hit-counters.com
http://www.website-hit-counters.com