Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bacon Bits!

Man I love bacon. Did I mention that already? Like I said before, who doesn’t? But if I thought I loved bacon I can’t even describe what these guys feel for bacon. These guys at J&D’s Everything Should Taste Like Bacon (jdfoods.net) have created some amazing bacon products. Now I have not personally tried any of their products but I intend to. Fact is I don’t even know how I didn’t know this stuff existed.

Get this though; it’s not really made with bacon. It seems these guys for religious reasons, I believe they are Jewish, were not able to eat bacon (pork). So they created a substitute in the form of a salt that has, zero fat, zero calories, low sodium, safe for vegetarians and is kosher. Ta-da. Bacon Salt. Since then they have gone on to create a lot of other products based on bacon.

The items then now carry are:

-Bacon Salt (something like 9 different flavors)
-Baconnaise (regular and low fat)
-BaconPOP (bacon flavored microwave popcorn)
-Bacon Ranch (bacon flavored ranch dressing for salads or dipping)

However the have a few products that are not food but are bacon flavored anyway. Funny concepts.

-Mmmvelopes (letter sized envelopes with bacon flavored glue, note; envelopes are not meant to be eaten)
-Bacon Lip Balm (bacon flavored lip balm, gentlemen tempting as it might be please refrain from biting the ladies who wear this)

I think the funniest thing these guys cam up with though is this,

-Bacon Baby Instant Formula (Bacon flavored instant baby formula, now you can start getting that next generation of bacon eaters going early. And really, is it every to early to start eating bacon? I think not.)

You can order their products online or most are carried at local large grocery store chains. Excuse me now while I go make a run out to Jewel.

MMM bacon is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.website-hit-counters.com
http://www.website-hit-counters.com