Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Reads

So I just joined a new site. It's called Good Reads and you can build a list of books you have read, books you are reading and list what are the next books you are going to read. You can also down load the HTML information to copy and past into a widget on your site for various lists you have or can create.

I did one as well. it's in the column on the right toward the botthom of the page. The one I copied automatically updates when you add a book to a list. In this case my list of books I've read. It creates a montage of all the book cover (that are available on the site) for the books you've read. The montage can have upto 200!

Looks cool. You can also click on the link at the bottom of the montage to see the other books that I'm yet to read or are reading.

Added a link to my Book/Reading Links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.website-hit-counters.com
http://www.website-hit-counters.com