Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome To The New Porkchop Express

Hey all welcome to the new blog.

If you followed me over from my Wordpress blog right now all you'll see is the past post that I have copied here. If you're new to the blog than it's all new to you!

For those of you who did follow the other blog I ended up having 920 hits before I put my last post up about coming here. For that I thank you.

I've not been posting lately to take the time to set up this blog and to deal with some very slight medical issues I was having. But I'm pretty much all better now and will go back to blogging.

Look for new posts for:

5 play reviews
A restaurant review
A book and a graphic novel reviews
An update to my T-shirt collection
A new category for different apparel
A rant
A movie review
More fun stuff
and much much more.

Get ready cause here I come...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
www.website-hit-counters.com
http://www.website-hit-counters.com